In this episode of the Live English Show I’m meeting with Ethan from RealLife English and Learn English with TV Series.
Ethan is passionate about innovative learning strategies, and is dedicated to developing new ways for global speakers to connect and communicate.
Here’s what we talked about:
• How to identify your motivations for learning
• How to build strong learning habits
• Speaking and practicing with native vs. non-native speakers
• The challenges and advantages of cross-cultural communication
Check out the Real Life English app
Fun facts about Ethan
• I’ve learned 6 different languages (although nowadays I can speak 3 or 4 well)
• I am almost always learning something outside of my “area of expertise”, which I find really interesting for cross-pollination (e.g. currently I’m learning guitar and about puppy training)
Here’s where you can connect with Ethan: