Do you sometimes have trouble understanding native speakers and non-native speakers on television, movies, or in real life? Are you afraid of going into a conversation and not understanding the person you’re speaking with? Well, you’re not alone.
When learning and speaking a second language, one of the biggest challenges we face is being able to understand the speakers of that language.
In this episode, I’m gonna share with you strategic tips to improve your listening comprehension and practice active listening in your day-to-day life.
Using these tips will allow you to develop your listening skills and feel much more confident when communicating in English.
Visit this page to learn more about Beyond and join my English practice community: https://hadarshemesh.com/join-beyond/
Here are some episodes for practicing your English sounds:
- Understanding American English Vowels https://youtu.be/9E6F57s-V7U
- American T https://bit.ly/36dfRDN
- ‘A’ as in ‘cat’ https://bit.ly/3qQfwk7
- ‘A’ as in ‘father’ https://bit.ly/3dOWYvd
- Sheep-Ship Vowel Pair https://bit.ly/3wnqQoS
- Most mispronounced words https://bit.ly/3dII3Ti
More videos on Listening skills: