What do you do when people don’t understand you? Do you repeat what you said? Do you stop speaking? Do you feel bad?
When we speak a second language (and even in our first language), people may not understand us 100% of the time.
This can be because of pronunciation, sentence structure, choice of words, and many other reasons. There’s no reason to feel bad about it – it’s part of speaking a second language. Yet, it’s always a learning opportunity.
In this episode, I’ll share some tips to help you deal with this communication barrier and know what to do when it happens, so you can be better understood and feel good about yourself all at the same time!
More helpful episodes for you:
- How to Use Your Voice in ENGLISH to Sound Powerful and Confident https://theaccentsway.com/improve-your-speaking-voice-in-english/
- Do you change your voice when you speak English? Here’s why https://theaccentsway.com/change-your-voice-in-english/
- How to sound interesting in English https://theaccentsway.com/intonation-pitch/
- Boost PRONUNCIATION, GRAMMAR and VOCABULARY https://theaccentsway.com/sprint-with-hadar/
- Improve Your Pronunciation With These Effective Exercises https://theaccentsway.com/english-pronunciation-exercises/