You know you should practice your English, but it can feel overwhelming not knowing where to begin, what to study, or how to do it effectively. Today I’ll walk you through the essential elements you need to begin practicing more consistently in English.
Add a quick, easy and fun daily 10-minute practice to your routine for free! Become a Sprint Rookie: https://bit.ly/43pCotf
Videos to help you know what to focus on and practice more effectively:
- 15 Minute Morning Pronunciation Practice for English Learners https://hadarshemesh.com/magazine/pronunciation-practice-english/
- Get fluent in English FASTER – 3 Unconventional and effective strategies https://hadarshemesh.com/magazine/3-ways-to-improve-english-fast/
- The method I use to teach pronunciation (Pronunciation & Productivity tips inside!) https://hadarshemesh.com/magazine/my-method-to-teach-pronunciation/
- Do you really need feedback to improve? The answer might surprise you https://hadarshemesh.com/magazine/do-you-need-feedback/
- How to stop REPEATING yourself, ORGANIZE your thoughts, and speak TO THE POINT https://hadarshemesh.com/magazine/how-to-be-concise-in-english/