Clubhouse is a new social platform based on audio interactions, that can significantly boost your communication skills and fluency.
In this episode I’m going to tell you how it works, and why I think it’s such an incredible platform to improve your communication skills, especially if you want to improve your English fluency.
Clubhouse is based on audio only. So no video, and no chat! It might sound challenging and maybe a little scary at first, but it’s very useful and definitely worth a try.
Currently you can only use the app on iPhone or iPad, and it’s by invite only, but you can join the app and choose a username, and at some point you’ll probably get an invitation to join!
Clubhouse website/app link: https://www.joinclubhouse.com/
Join the InFluency community: https://goo.gl/68pqeF
More useful videos on English communications skills and fluency:
- How to Make Everyone Want to Talk to You: https://theaccentsway.com/conversation-partner/
- Why Perfectionism Will KILL Your Fluency: https://hadarshemesh.com/podcast/62/
- How to get fluent in English? Identify your fluency needs FIRST! https://theaccentsway.com/fluent-english-wheel/
- 10 ways to DESTROY your English Fluency: https://theaccentsway.com/speak-english-fluently/
- How To Get Over The Fear Of Being Judged When Speaking English: https://theaccentsway.com/speaking-with-confidence/