Download my shadowing analysis from the hit show on HBO The White Lotus: https://hadarshemesh.com/jennifer-coolidge-shadowing-freebie/
Shadowing is a great way to practice your pronunciation, prosody, grammar and so much more, and in this episode, we’ll focus on the intonation and rhythm from one of my favorite actresses, Jennifer Coolidge from the show The White Lotus, Season 1 and 2!
Today, I’m going to walk you through practicing your intonation and rhythm, using scenes with Tanya McQuoid (Jennifer Coolidge) from the HBO show The White Lotus.
Watch the video version here: https://hadarshemesh.com/magazine/practice-english-with-jennifer-coolidge/
I also prepared for you a free PDF with the shadowing analysis and notes so you can practice this speech on your own.
👉 Join the list for my program New Sound where you will transform your English and learn more about shadowing, pronunciation, mindset, and so much more! https://hadarshemesh.com/join/
Did you like this shadowing practice? There’s more!
Here are links to other episodes you might like:
- Reese Witherspoon’s Woman of the Year Speech
- Shonda Rhimes’ TED Talk ‘My year of saying yes to everything’
- Taylor Swift’s Commencement Speech at NYU
- Kamala Harris’ Victory Speech
- Simon Sinek’s Answer to ‘The Millennial Question’
- America Ferrera’s TED Talk ‘My identity is a superpower — not an obstacle’
- Lizzo’s Song ‘About Damn Time’
- Scenes from the Movie ‘Frozen’
- A Scene from the Netflix Show ‘Wednesday’’